Gloss Finish contains a unique Nano Synthetic Advanced Polymer (NASP) with extreme hydrophobic properties. The perfection introduction to our line of professional paint sealants. Gloss Finish has set the bar both in our Gloss-it detail operation and industry wide for over 10 years. Gloss Finish produces the perfect shine, gloss, and durability of a synthetic and the clarity and depth of a carnauba. Gloss Finish uses our exclusive UV-SORB technology for protection against harmful elements and contains no hydrocarbons.
- Wash and clean vehicle paint before applying Gloss Finish.
- Check paint finish for any remaining contamination (tar, metal particles, or fallout). If contamination is found use our Gloss-it clay bar with Gloss Enhancer before applying Gloss Finish. Best results are achieved with Gloss-it Evolution Polish and Gloss Activator before applying Gloss Finish.
- When polishing by hand: Apply 5p sized amount on Gloss-it 100ppi Hand Applicator. Start on top areas first with light to medium pressure in horizontal direction - not circular. Polish vehicle in 2' x 2' areas. Continue polishing into high-gloss finish.
- When polishing with Dual Action Polisher: Use Blue/Red Foam Finishing Pads and apply light to medium pressure working product in a criss-cross pattern in 2' x 2' area overlapping each pass till product produces high-gloss finish.
- Use Gloss-it Ultraplush microfibre towel and Gloss Enhancer to remove any residual polish. Application should be applied every 6-12 months. Extended durability and gloss reflection can be achieved with Gloss Enhancer quick detailer after every car wash.
PRO TIP: When applying Gloss Finish spray one fine mist per body panel of Gloss Enhancer quick detailer during application. This technique helps the Gloss Finish burnish and jewel producing unrivalled gloss colour, depth, and clarity.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally.